The Singapore Infrastructure Dispute-Management Protocol (SIDP) Dispute Board (DB) is established under an institutional framework. Together with the appointment of the DB, parties can access the professional and administrative support of SMC.
SMC charges an appointment fee. Our range of services rendered include:
- Appointment of DB members (up to 3 appointments and replacements)
- Negotiating and fixing fees of DB members
- Provision of templates for use by parties and DB, e.g. Engagement agreement
- Administrative matters, e.g. scheduling, document management and venue arrangement
- Managing collection of deposits of fees for DB member and payments
- Escrow services
In addition, the professional fees of the DB members may be negotiated and fixed based on per day rates and/or an hourly rate.
For comprehensive guide on SIDP, please click here.