The claimant in an adjudication application shall be required to pay a fee of S$642 and the party filing an adjudication review application shall be required to pay an application fee of S$1,284. The adjudicator fee per adjudicator shall be charged as follows:
Claimed amount Adjudicator fee per adjudicator Up to $24,000 $321 per hour up to a maximum of $2,568 Above $24,000 $321 per hour up to a maximum of $2,568 per day. The total adjudicator fee payable shall not exceed 10% of the claim amount * The figures above are in Singapore dollars.
The deposit for the adjudicator fees for adjudication proceedings or adjudication review proceedings are as follows:
- S$2,400, where the claimed amount is S$24,000 and below, or
- 10% of the claimed amount or S$33,600, whichever is lower, where the claimed amount exceeds S$24,000. *
Deposits are payable upon lodging an adjudication application and an adjudication review application.
Where the Fees exceed S$5,000, payment should be via a cheque issued by a representing law firm (if applicable) or a cashier’s order. Where the Fees are S$5,000 or below, such payment may be made by way of a cheque issued by the Claimant.
Cheques or cashier’s orders shall be made payable to the “Singapore Mediation Centre”.
For more information on the fees for adjudication, click here
* Building And Construction Industry Security Of Payment Act Covid-19 Protocol
- This protocol relates to deposits for claimed amounts between S$200,000 to S$700,000 and takes effect on 1 November 2021 till further notice.
- A copy of this circular can be downloaded here.
Rules and Forms
For application forms, rules and other documents on adjudication, please click here
A diagram of the adjudication workflow can be found on the Building and Construction Authority’s website here.