Strategic Conflict Management for Professionals (Module 1) for State Courts’ Judges
The Strategic Conflict Management for Professionals (Module 1) workshop is an intensive two-day learning experience where you will enhance your understanding about conflicts, learn the latest and most effective techniques to manage and resolve disputes, and improve your communication and interpersonal skills. You can expect a highly interactive programme and active engagement in role-plays.
What You Will Learn
• Prepare case to gather support for position
• Participate in dispute resolution processes to achieve desired dispute resolution outcomes
• Reach dispute resolution outcomes that are acceptable to both parties
Who Should Attend
• C-Suite executives, professionals, managers and executives who need to manage disputes in their work
• Human resource professionals dealing with management issues and employee conflicts
• Practitioners and consultants who would like to supplement their professional and people skills
Please note that there will be a mandatory assessment for SSG-funded participants on 5 February 2021 (online).
More information on this course is available here.