Adjudication Accreditation (Module 2) Security of Payment Act adjudication
Learn more about the Security of Payment Act in this two-day interactive training. Upon successful completion of the module, participants may be considered for appointment on Singapore Mediation Centre’s Register of Adjudicators.
The following topics will be covered:
- Objectives and broad scheme of the Security of Payment Act
- Rights to progress payments
- Payment claims and responses
- Adjudication of payment claim disputes
- Enforcement of adjudicated amount
- Conducting an adjudication
- Writing the adjudication determination
The Selection Panel will review all applications received. Candidates must fulfil the following:
- Attend a course on law relating to construction contracts e.g. Adjudication Accreditation (Module 1), and pass the assessment;
- Attend a course on statutory adjudication e.g. Adjudication Accreditation (Module 2) and pass the assessment;
- Successfully undergo an interview conducted by SMC; and/or
- Satisfy other requirements as set out by SMC
Course and assessment details
Course (in-person): 2 — 3 March 2023
Assessment (online): 17 March 2023
Course: 9am — 6pm
Assessment: 10am — 5pm
Applicants must have successfully completed the Adjudication Accreditation (Module 1) Commonly encountered construction law issues (exemptions apply). More information on this course is available here.
Please click here on how to proceed with the registration via Skilleto.